Tuesday, 3 January 2012

And the bucket list...

Holy moly this is going to be long!! But here it is, my "bucket list". Of course I am sure it will never have enough things on it, but for now this is enough, when I think of more I will of course add on to it.
~To be done in no specific order!
BUCKET LIST
-Get a matching tattoo
-Make gingerbread men (maybe next christmas)
-Get a tattoo with one of my parents
-Write a letter to myself and open it in 10 years
-Run a marathon
-Take cute kissing pictures in a photobooth (who doesn't love photobooths?!?!)
-Pack everything up and getaway
-Go zipling
-Build a blanket fort with someone I love
-Be a beach bum
-Do something wild with my hair
-Get every tattoo I have ever wanted
-Swim in the ocean
-Cliff jump (preferably in some warm tropical water)
-Get chocolate wasted
-Sleep on the beach
-Backpack through Europe
-Throw a dart on a map and travel to that place (have wanted to do this since I was a kid)
-Learn how to surf
-Write a book
-Take my parents on the vacation of their dreams
-Go on a road trip with friends
-Take my kids on an amazing vacation
-Change someones life
-Live in my dream house
-Own a beach house
-Slow dance in the rain
-Kiss in the rain
-Photograph atleast one live birth
-Become a surrogate for someone deserving
-Get married (ha!)
-Travel to atleast one place outside North America
-Go scuba diving
-Go to Disneyland
-Go on a cruise
-Make smores while camping
-Go to a pumpkin patch and pick a pumpkin
-Go to a zoo
-Pet an exotic animal
-Go skydiving
-Gamble in vegas
-Visit a renaissance fair
-Find the perfect wedding dress
-Set foot on all 7 continents
-Meet a celebrity
-Have a picnik
-Make homemade ice cream
-Make homemade pasta
-Climb a mountain
-Go skinny dipping (oh my)
-Build a giant sandcastle
-Win the lottery (ha!)
-Build a treehouse (this is a very real dream of mine)
-Send a message in a bottle.
-Finish a goal (this is a huge one as I am a huge procrastinator!)

No comments:

Post a Comment